The club has re-opened and will be resuming our regular schedule.
To minimize the risk of virus transfer, please note that we will be asking you to observe the following guidelines.
- If you have a cough or fever, please stay home.
- A facemask is required in the club room, but may be removed when on the firing line.
- Please bring your own pen to sign in with.
- There will be disinfectant spray at the entry for everyone to use.
- Bring your own safety glasses and ear protection.
- Don’t borrow or handle other people’s firearms.
- If you are using a club rifle, use only one and make sure it gets disinfected and wiped down after you are done with it for the evening.
- Avoid touching items that others are likely to use. You may want to wear gloves.
- Once the evening shooting is done, in addition to sweeping the range, please help to clean and disinfect the club items such as tabletops, chair handles, door handles, bathroom, scopes, safety handrails, club ear protectors, club safety glasses, platform aluminum edges and shooting table edges.
- For the sake of social distancing, we will need to limit each range with two shooters and one Range Officer per discipline.
- The center firing position for handgun shooting will remain vacant.
- For rifle shooting, one member shoots from the top platform and the other member shoots from the bottom.
- Range Officers will be supplied with visors since a mask will prevent them from speaking clearly.
- Waiting for your turn to shoot in the club room will be like everything else these days, keep a logical social distance and be sociable to others.
- Obviously we will all be glad to see each other at the club again but please, no handshaking for now.
The Pointe-Claire Rifle Club is a non-profit incorporated indoor shooting club based on teaching the finer points of target shooting for all calibre handguns and small-bore target rifles in a firearm safety-oriented setting.
The club supplies target rifles free of charge, except for the cost of ammunition and targets.
Visitors are welcome to have a look around the club. At the discretion of a range officer, you may be able to try your hand at target shooting
Do not bring any firearms to the club on your first visit. We will make you aware of the laws regarding the transport of firearms!
Opening Hours (Regular)
|Tuesday||19:30 - 22:00||All Ranges - 1 exclusively reserved for ladies|
|Wednesday||19:30 - 22:00||All Ranges|
|Friday||19:30 - 22:00||All Ranges|
|Sunday||13:00 - 16:00||All Ranges|